Adult Modified Backpack
These backpacks are fantastic for any Tubie who is getting mobile or who are on continuous feeds and need freedom to move. Forget the IV pole, the Modified Backpacks are here to make life easier for everyone.
These more traditional sized Backpacks have ample room to accommodate a larger amount of feed to be hung at once. There is adequate room for other items such as small emergency kits or medicines to be placed in these backpacks while being worn.
These Backpacks feature:
- Side opening to allow for the tubing to be easily accessible for connecting up
- Internal Velcro strap which is used to help secure the bottle, it is also removable with snaps
- Internal Clip which can be used to hang a bottle or Insulated Feed Bag
- Front Pocket to allow for small supplies or things such as phone and keys
- Large Middle Pocket to allow for extra supplies, medical paperwork or spare clothing.
- Padded and Adjustable carry straps
- Mesh Drink bottle holders on each side of the bag
- Superior padding
- Breathable mesh to help wick away perspiration
The items pictured as for example only and not included. The bottle featured is a 1L Flocare Bottle.
These bags are compatible with using Z & Co pouches which allow feeds to be placed in the bag instead of being hung.